Hunting for groomsman gift ideas? Holiday shopping can be tricky, especially when it comes to the guys in your life! Since November is here, we thought it would only be appropriate to put together a gift guide. Today we’re sharing our favorite 2020 finds for the guys or groomsmen in your life!
Glassware is a great gift for groomsmen, particularly those that like to drink! This is a gift that your recipient will actually use and hopefully cherish for years to come! You can choose to personalize a lot of glassware gifts with the recipient’s name or initials. Or, you can customize it with specific details of your wedding to include the date and their role!
- Etched Whiskey Glass (under $10 each)
- Personalized Beer Mug (under $15 each)
- Personalized Beer Can Class (under $15 each)
Inexpensive Groomsman Gift Ideas
- Leather Can Holder ($5 each)
- Stainless Steal Can Cooler ($15 each)
- Personalized Flasks ($8 each)
- Coaster Bottle Opener ($10 each)
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($15-20)
- Pocket Watch ($15-20)
- Travel Luggage Tag Gift (under $15)
- Customized Lighter (under $15)
- Monogrammed Cufflinks (under $15)
- Tie Clip Bar ($10-15)
Expensive Groomsman Gift Ideas ($100+)
Have a bigger budget? These groomsman gifts are on the pricier side, but they are worth every penny for their quality!
- Personalized Dopp Kit
- Quality Duffel Bag
- Engraved Wooden Watch
This post contains affiliate links. Wedding-Experience will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on an affiliate links (at no additional cost to you).